1. Patrons are prohibited from entering the water without a lifeguard present
2. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
3. Appropriate bathing attire must be worn. No “cut offs”, bathing suits with metal or hard plastic items on them are allowed in the pool or slide, and no basketball Shorts. Swim suits & swim trunks must be worn to enter the pool.
4. All patrons must shower and rinse off before entering the pool
5. Swim diapers and rubber/plastic pants are required for all infants and children not toilet trained
6. Only small Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed in the pool
7. Diving is not permitted
8. Horseplay such as running, splashing, shoving, or dunking is not allowed in any areas
9. One person on the ladders at all time
10. Patrons with open wounds, skin conditions, or any communicable conditions are not allowed in the pool, slides, or splash pad
11. Patrons with diarrhea illness or nausea should not enter the pool, slides, or splash pad
12. No glass, sharp objects, or hazardous materials allowed in this facility
13. Do not cover water fixtures or drains while using the Splash Pad
14. No outside chairs, coolers, food or drink are permitted in this facility
15. No music devices without headphones are allowed in this facility
16. Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited
17. Follow all slide rules posted at slide
18. The minimum height for slides is 48”
19. Pool and deck area will be cleared when thunder and lightning are seen or heard.
20. Rain checks may be issued if the swim session is closed within the 1st hour of the session.
21. Lifeguards are authorized to enforce all safety rules and facility policies posted or otherwise approved by facility management.