Fairburn Local Food Banks
Mayor Elizabeth Carr-Hurst in collaboration with United Way, Atlanta North GA Labor Council, Margie's House and Crossroads Church, distributed food boxes to families in need due to COVID-19.
To assist as a volunteer or to donate click here
Local Food Banks
Disclaimer: Please note that the resources provided are of organizations and companies that may be able to assist. In these uncertain times, safe actions approved by governmental authorities are changing daily. Please DO NOT visit any of the organizations listed without calling or checking online to verify their current operations.
- First Baptist Food Bank - 770-964-1431 (Tuesday & Thursday 1 - 4 pm Fairburn/Union City Residents Only)
- FBC Fairburn is beginning to make home deliveries with BOXES of HOPE to folks on 14-day quarantine or homebound for health reasons. Click here to receive Boxes of Hope
- (NEW ADDRESS) Feeding GA Families - 678-223-3663 (Mondays 6 pm 2514 W. Point Ave, Atlanta, 30337) (NO ID/License Required) (Drive-Thru Only) (NO Parking before 5:30 pm)
- New City Church Food Pantries - 770-964-2138 (Tue. 2–4 pm / Sat. 10-12 noon ID required)
- St John AME is giving away lunches M-F, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Temple of Prayer is giving away lunches every Thursday at 11 am-1 pm
- In His Great Name Worship Center - 770-964-8364 (By Appointments)
- Margie's House, in partnership with the Atlanta Food Bank, will provide food on May 16th, 10 am to 12 noon, and May 30th, 10 am to 12 noon. Margie's House weekly distribution by appt only, call (678) 827-5614.