Parks & Recreation
To promote physical activity, positive social interaction, and outdoor exploration through leisure activities and recreation programs.
- Fairburn Youth Center - 149 S.W. Broad Street
- Duncan Park - 6000 Rivertown Road
- Duncan Park Pool & Splash Pad - 6000 Rivertown Road
- Cora Robinson Park - Corner of Alderhold Street & Dodd Street
- After School Program/STEAM Summer Camp (Mental Fitness)
- Youth Track & Field (Spring)
- Youth Basketball (Fall/Winter)
- Line Dancing
- Fairburn Teen Empowerment
- Youth Football (Summer/Fall)
Questions about upcoming recreation programs?
Call 770-964-2244 x 134
Forms & Documents
View forms and documents for the Parks and Recreation Department.