License & Permits / Forms & Documents

A license is required to operate a business within Fairburn city limits.  A business license is a legal document that allows you to start a business, maintain your business, or close your business. Permits are a step beyond a business license, and they are required for some business types, but not all of them.

Alcohol License

Any establishment selling alcohol within the City of Fairburn must obtain a Occupational Tax Certificate prior to engaging in the sale of alcohol. Licenses for alcoholic beverages are subject to additional requirements. (Alcohol License Tax due on or before November 1st.  (Annually))

Building Permits

City Clerk

Public Comment Form

General Liability Incident (Claims) Report

Open Records Request

This form is required to request public information in the City of Fairburn.

Code Enforcement Forms

Contact Us

Court Services

Engineering Permits

Finance Department Forms

Fire Permits

Home Owners Association

Main Street

Occupational Tax License

Parks & Recreation

Planning and Zoning Forms

Residential Forms


Special Permit License

Sr. Leadership & Administration

Office of the Mayor Meeting Request

Use this form when requesting to meet with the City Administrator

Office of the City Administrator Meeting Request

Use this form when requesting to meet with the Mayor.

Utilities Department Forms