Emergency Communications/911

Fulton County Emergency CommunicationsCall 911 to report any emergency, police, fire or medical. If you need help immediately, call 911. Don't waste time, call as soon as you think help is needed.

City of Fairburn Emergency Information

Department NamePhone Number
Fairburn Police Non-Emergency404-730-7911
Court Services770-963-4611
Fire Department770-969-3492
Fairburn Utilities770-969-3481

What do I say when contacting 911?

All you have to do is answer the questions. Stay on the phone and answer the dispatcher's questions as calmly as you can. The dispatcher will ask you to:

Describe the address of the problem.

If you do not know the address, be prepared to give directions or describe your location.

Describe the type of problem.

Describe the situation/what is happening.