Our Mission Statement
The Mission of the City of Fairburn Streets Department is to promote the safety of the traveling public and City Departments through transparent customer service and by effectively and efficiently maintaining the infrastructure of the city’s roadways, sidewalks, and right of ways.
- Roadway Maintenance
- Sidewalk Maintenance
- Right-of-Way and Drainage Maintenance
- Lawn Maintenance of City Property
- Traffic Control Signs
- Litter Pick Up
- Bulk Item Pick Up
- Assist other City Departments as required in the interest of the public
City of Fairburn Curbside Pickup Procedures
- Citizens must call in to place a work order for pickup. (Date of the pickup will be given)
- Items must be placed at the curbside the night prior to pickup date.
- Citizens are allowed two (2) free pickups each month.
- Pickups that exceed two (2) truckloads will be charged $35 per additional load.
- Yard debris must be placed in bags. A total of 10 bags equal 1 truckload / 1 pickup.
- Move outs or Clean outs will be charged $35 per truckload.
***ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCED***