License and Permits

A license is required to operate a business within Fairburn city limits. A business license is a legal document that allows you to start a business, maintain your business, or close your business. Permits are a step beyond a business license, and they are required for some business types, but not all of them.

  1. Alcohol License
  2. Occupational Tax License
  3. Special Permit License
  4. Building Permits
  5. Engineering Forms
  6. Planning & Zoning Forms

Alcohol License

Any establishment selling alcohol within the City of Fairburn must obtain a Occupational Tax Certificate prior to engaging in the sale of alcohol. Licenses for alcoholic beverages are subject to additional requirements.
(Alcohol License Tax due on or before November 1st.  (Annually))